List of all securities held by NORGES BANK:
- Institutional investors with $100 million or more in holdings are required to report their portfolio holdings on a quarterly basis within 45 days of the end of a calendar quarter. The table below are the quarterly holdings reports filed by the company.
- Include common stocks, preferred stocks, call options, put options, and corporate notes or bonds.
- Include total shares owned, as well the security's market value if available.
- Portfolio values with missing quarterly reports are assigned zero.
- Shares are not adjusted for stock split. Therefore, in the money flow chart, you may see spikes due to abnormal changes in the number of shares.
- Peter Lynch
What is insider trading>>
P.O BOX 1179 SENTRUM
OSLO, Q8 0107
Norges Bank has submitted its Form 13F to the Securities and Exchange Commission pursuant to a request for confidential treatment. This action is consistent with discussions between Norges Bank and the Staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission to coordinate the reporting required under Section 13(f) with the extensive public disclosure requirements under Norwegian law applying to Norges Bank. Collateral received through secured lending and borrowing transactions in the form of securities, where Norges Bank has the right to sell or pledge the security, is not recognized in its balance sheet unless reinvested. Correspondingly, such collateral is not reflected in our 13F reporting.
Confidential information has been omitted from the public Form 13F report and filed separately with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.