|Form 4 Filings||Insider Buys||Significant Buys|| Penny Stocks |
|Insider Buy Sell Ratios||Stock Options|| Insider Trading |
| Insider Trading |
| || |
"Insiders might sell their shares for any number of reasons, but they buy them for only one: they think the price will rise"
- Peter Lynch
What is insider trading>>
| FORM 4 |
| UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION |
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Section 17(a) of the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
| ( 1 )This amount includes 774 shares acquired on December 31, 2018 and 950 shares acquired on June 28, 2019 under the Tricida, Inc. 2018 Employee Stock Purchase Plan. These acquisitions are exempt from Section 16(b) pursuant to Rule 16b-3(c) and exempt from Section 16(a) pursuant to Rule 16a-3(f)(1)(i)(B).|
( 2 )The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on November 19, 2019.
( 3 )The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $37.78 to $38.72, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Tricida, Inc., any security holder of Tricida, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnote (3) to this Form 4.
( 4 )This option vested 25% on January 1, 2017, and the remaining 75% vests in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to reporting person's continuous service as of each vesting date. The option contains an early-exercise provision and is exercisable as to unvested shares, subject to the issuer's right of repurchase.
|* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).|
|** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).|